World of Warcraft
About World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a MMORPG and one of the most important and successful computer games in the world. Since 2009, the game holds the Guinness World Record for the most popular multiplayer online role-playing game.
World of Warcraft, WoW for short, enjoys great popularity in the gaming scene. The main component of this MMORPG is the creation and development of your own character, the so-called Avatar. For the creation of your character you have numerous design options available. You also have to choose one of the two factions Alliance or Horde. The choice of your faction determines which people you can choose from. After choosing a race and role for your character, you can take on numerous quests in the big game world, fight against other players from all over the world or complete dungeons. The goal of the game is to reach the maximum level 110 with your character.
World of Warcraft - Features:
- Create your character: Your avatar is at the center of the MMORPG. There are many different design options available for creating your character. For example, you can choose which hairstyle, skin color or facial features your avatar should have. Another important step in character development is the decision if you want to join the Alliance or the Horde. The choice of faction determines which side you fight for and which people you can choose. For example, Alliance supporters can choose humans, night elves, dwarves, gnomes, draenei or worgen, while horde members can choose orcs, tauren, undead, trolls, blood elves or goblins.
- Choose your class: 11 classes are available in the game. The choice of your people determines which class you can choose. You have the Druid, Warlock, Hunter, Warrior, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Shaman, Rogue, Death Knight, and Monk classes.
- Level up: The goal of WoW is to let the character reach the maximum level of 110. To reach a higher level, you have to complete quests. These bring you experience points or rewards, for example. There are currently over 10,000 quests available.
- Choose a role: There are three roles that your character can take. The role determines what task your avatar has in combat. Damage Dealer are particularly skilled in melee and range combat and can cause high damage with spells, for example. Tanks are responsible for the protection of other players. Healers have strong healing and strengthening powers to help other players.
Conclusion: World of Warcraft is not without reason one of the most successful and popular games of all time. The game offers a large fantasy world that will enchant you from the first second and provides many hours of gaming pleasure.
- Published by Blizzard Entertainment
- Developed by Blizzard Entertainment
- Blizzard Entertainment
- Blizzard Entertainment