Tom Clancy's The Division
About Tom Clancy's The Division
Tom Clancy's The Division is an action RPG in which players play an agent of the special unit "The Division". Their job is to restore order to the devastated New York City and find the source of a deadly virus.
In Tom Clancy's The Division, you'll experience a terrifying scenario for the future. The action RPG takes place in New York City, which was contaminated by a mysterious deadly virus. Many people have already died because of the virus. Since then, the rest of New York City has been living in a state of complete chaos: there is no functioning infrastructure, the supply of vital resources has been stopped, and violence dominates the streets. You play an agent belonging to the special unit "The Division". You were commissioned by the government to end the chaos in the city, restore society, and find the source of the deadly virus. Explore the big open game world, where a new opponent is waiting for you at each corner and reveal the secret.
Tom Clancy's The Division - Features:
- Stop the virus: Tom Clancy's The Division is set in New York City. The world famous metropolis was contaminated by a mysterious deadly virus. A large part of the population was infected and died as a result of the devastating epidemic. Since then, New York City is in turmoil: there is no functioning infrastructure, residents can no longer be supplied with vital resources, and brutal groups are fighting for the control of the city. You play an agent of the special unit "The Division", which was created by the government. Your job is to restore order in the city, to save society from a complete anomaly and to find and eliminate the source of the virus.
- Explore the city: New York City can be explored completely free. Go to the most important and famous sights and addresses of the city and find out if there is a secret waiting for you there. There are new missions at every corner that will help to progress in the game.
- Equip yourself: A proper equipment is crucial for your success. You have numerous weapons such as pistols or rifles available that can be used in the fight against enemies. If you defeat enemies, you will receive new weapons and gear sets that can be of great help later in the game.
- Fight against other players: Tom Clancy's The Division can be played not only in co-op multiplayer with up to 4 players, but also in competitive multiplayer. In the so-called Dark Zone, you compete against other players from around the world.
Conclusion: Tom Clancy's The Division is an exciting and action-packed RPG in which new missions are always waiting for you. In the contaminated New York City you have to prove your fighting skills and the right strategy.
- Published by Ubisoft Entertainment
- Developed by Ubisoft Massive
- Ubisoft Massive
- Ubisoft Entertainment