Fallout 4 VR
About Fallout 4 VR
Fallout 4 VR brings the award-winning post-apocalyptic adventure in the wastelands of Boston into Virtual Reality. Players can explore and experience the wasteland around Boston more realistically.
In Fallout 4 VR, you can enjoy the gripping story and familiar gameplay of Fallout 4 in Virtual Reality. The award-winning RPG takes place in 2037 in a post-apocalyptic world around Boston, which was almost completely destroyed by the "Great War". You play one of the few survivors of this catastrophe, who wants to find his kidnapped son and avenge the death of his partner. Embark on an exciting and dangerous journey through the wasteland, defy numerous opponents and, thanks to VR technology, immerse yourself in the post-apocalyptic world around you.
Fallout 4 VR - Features:
- Find your son: Fallout 4 VR tells the same story as the original game. The RPG play takes place in 2037, about 210 years after the so-called "Great War". This nuclear war almost destroyed Boston and its surrounding area completely. You play one of the few survivors of this disaster, who was able to save himself in time with his family in a nuclear bomb shelter, where he was in a cold sleep for over 200 years. However, when you wake up from this cold sleep, you realize that your partner was shot and your son was kidnapped. Now you only want one thing: you not only want to find your son, but also the person who killed your partner and take revenge on him.
- Experience the wasteland as realistically as never before: Thanks to the new VR technology you can explore your environment in the wasteland even more realistic. Discover new areas, follow your own route, and gather clues to locate the culprits. The VR version of Fallout 4 brings you even closer to the gameplay.
- Collect experience points: Fallout 4 VR is not only about exploring the wastelands, but also about fighting numerous enemies. Both, however, brings you experience points. If you discover new areas on the map or kill an opponent, you will receive XP. You need XP to reach a new level. When you level up, you can unlock or enhance individual skills of your character.
- Find weapons: To kill enemies, of course, you need weapons. These can be collected in the large, open game world of Fallout 4 VR. In your environment you will find not only weapons, but also armament, tools or scrap.
Conclusion: Fallout 4 VR allows you to experience the impressive post-apocalyptic world of the popular role-playing game even more realistic and intense.
- Published by Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Developed by Bethesda Game Studios
- Bethesda Game Studios
- Bethesda Softworks LLC