About DOOM VFR
DOOM VFR brings the famous horror shooter into virtual reality. As a survivor of a demon invasion, players must restore the UAC research facility on Mars and eliminate all demons.
DOOM is one of the most famous horror games in the world. With DOOM VFR you can now experience the well-known gameplay of this horror classic in virtual reality. For this purpose, a completely new game was created, which, however, is oriented in content to the earlier games of the Doom series. You play a nameless protagonist who is at the UAC research facility on Mars. As the sole survivor of a demon invasion, you must now restore the research facility and kill all demons. You move through the spaceship, either by teleporting or by taking quick side steps. Because the researchers have transferred your consciousness into an artificial brain matrix, you can also transfer your consciousness to UAC devices or robots. This allows you to solve puzzles or unlock new areas, for example. DOOM VFR offers you the usual Doom action, only more bloody and rousing.
DOOM VFR - Features:
- Free the Research Facility: DOOM VFR gives you a whole new story, but with content based on previous DOOM games. You're playing a nameless protagonist who's currently at a UAC research facility on Mars. As demons conquered the station, you died. Since only you can save the station, researchers have transferred your consciousness to an artificial brain matrix. Now you want to fulfill your mission: You want to restore order on the research facility and kill all demons.
- Move around the spaceship: Since DOOM VFR is a virtual reality game, you have to make sure that the player does not get dizzy while playing. The makers of DOOM VFR have mastered this problem skillfully. In DOOM VFR, you can only teleport yourself or do quick side steps called Dashs.
- Tele-Frag: DOOM FR of course gives you all the classic DOOM weapons. In addition to these weapons, you can also use the so-called Tele-Frag. When you teleport to an opponent who lies on the ground, the opponent shatters into many small pieces.
- Transfer your consciousness: A helpful benefit of your artificial brain matrix is that you can also transfer your consciousness to UAC devices or robots. When you use this skill, you can e.g. solve puzzles or gain access to new areas of the research facility.
Conclusion: DOOM VFR will impress all fans of the famous horror shooter. With the virtual reality glasses, the game becomes even more action-packed and brutal.
- Published by Bethesda Softworks
- Developed by id Software
- id Software
- Bethesda Softworks